The following tips should resolve visitors' most common site viewing problems. If after reviewing them you require further assistance, please feel free to contact us with your questions or comments.
Site Viewing Help
» Browser Settings:
» Screen Resolution:
Passion for Precision is best viewed at resolutions of 1024 x 768 or higher.
To adjust screen resolution using Microsoft Windows:
• Right-click on the desktop
• Select Properties from pop-up menu
• Click on the Settings tab
• Adjust Desktop Area slider to the desired resolution
To adjust screen resolution using MacOS:
• Click the Apple pulldown menu in the upper left hand corner
• Mouse down to Control Panel and continue to "Monitors & Sound"
• Once there, set the resolution to the desired setting